Wednesday, October 5, 2011

oh the little trials!

Today, is a "free" day for me, therefore, supposedly I have lots of time to do whatever needs being done.  Sounds perfect, eh?

Step one: computer work.  Easy enough....usually.  Upon moving to an outside location (the balcony) it became quickly evident that my nifty converter wouldn't turn on.  Oh I tried all sorts of ways.  Eventually, after working on my computer until the battery was at 6% it became an obvious necessity to be able to plug it in!  So, back down to the usual spot we went.  No work-y there either.

So, much to my shigrin, I walked to Victoria (after taking a moment to talk to a friend who was very wonderful in lending a listening ear.)  After the 15 minutes walk I went into the store, which was not busy, Priase the LORD, and explained it was not working.  He asked for the reciept, which I also explained I did not have.  He plugged it in and on went the little light.  Then, he tested it and it worked.  He kindly asked, "What was the problem?"  *Sigh.  Nothing, nothing at all.

Really, me and Jesus just had a lovely chat to and from the store.  He reminded my that, "your ways are not My ways and My ways are not your ways."  Still learning to rest completely in Him and take whatever turn in the road might come.  It's His life, not mine.

Just thought it might be fun to share a little "life minute" from my day.  Oh, and when I plugged it in at home it didn't really work here either, but with a little wiggling (popping and cracking too) it works.

1 comment:

  1. haah, and now, the format won't work! Ah, dear. God knows. hehe. i can't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete