It's 7:31am and in about 2 hours i'll be at the airport. Which means, TODAY is the day to begin traveling back Stateside. wow. Here's some info on the trip, so you can just pray however the Lord leads you.
- MD has no power currently (no pun intended)
- Flying there will take approximately 38 hours
- One night hotel stay in Manila
- Longest flight is from Tokyo to Atlanta
- It's probably the coldest morning in the Philippines and the hottest in MD
That's the basics! God is so gracious for this opportunity to just relax and even to enjoy the flights.
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." - Psalm 23:6